Abridge Technology is authorized by the CMMI Institute (affiliated with ISACA)
to provide official CMMI SCAMPI appraisal services (class A, B, and C).
At your discretion, the results of these appraisals will be posted to the CMMI Institute website
and will be made available, for example, to government acquisition and procurement officials.
In addition to appraisal services (and related consulting), Abridge Technology has a wealth of training classes available to you to help you continue your organizational journey to internationally recognized world-class performance.
Abridge Technology holds a series of public offerings of the CMMI
Institute's offical "CMMI" courses.
This includes CMMI for Development,
CMMI for Services, and the 1-day CMMI Supplements
for both CMMI-DEV and CMMI-SVC (for those who have taken the other model for their 3-day official Introduction course).
For dates, additional information,
or to register,
please contact Abridge Technology at 703.729.6085, or via the contact information on the
home page for Abridge Technology.
To directly access specific (official) CMMI course descriptions taught by Abridge Technology, please see:
CMMI Models (DEV, SVC, and ACQ) are now from the CMMI Institute
Where applicable, the CMMI Institute and/or ISACA own all applicable
copyrights, service marks, trade marks, and anything else that applies.
All the material accessible via these links is public domain. If CMMI Institute related,
it's already been paid for by U.S. taxpayers. These links are provided as a convenience.
As indicated above, the CMMI Institute is no longer affiliated with Carnegie Mellon University nor the Software Engineering Institute at CMU. However, if you seeking information specifically from the Software Engineering Institute, try starting from their homepage.
Downloadable copies of the three CMMI models (or officially, "constellations") are below. This is public domain material which you are free to print, forward, or otherwise share.
Abridge Technology also offers a wide variety of training classes and workshops. Generally, each class has a duration of 4 to 6 hours. However, the training material, labs, and schedule can be easily modified to accommodate your preferences and schedule constraints. (For example, you might prefer a 2-day class in areas such as project management, risk management, etc.)
Program and Project Management classes are provided at the rate of (US)$245 per student per day. Engineering classes and Process Improvement classes are provided at the rate of (US)$190 per student per day. Minimum class size is 5 students.
Discounts/Savings available for groups of 8 or more.
Program and Project Management
- Program and Project Estimation, Planning, and Management
- Risk Identification, Mitigation, and Management
- Quality Assurance and Internal Audit
- Measurements, Metrics, and Statistical Techniques
Engineering and Services
- Requirements Definition and Management
- Configuration Management
- Agile and Lean Design and Engineering
- Fundamentals of Object Oriented Analysis and Design
- Fundamentals of the Design and Analysis of Data Structures and Algorithms
- Discrete Mathematics with Practical Applications
- Key Principles of Testing, Reviews and Inspections
- Overview of Organizational, Systems, and Software Quality and Performance Frameworks
- Process Improvement Planning, Implementation, and Management
- Preparing for Process Appraisals and Audits
- Fundamentals of Process Definition and Modeling
- Understanding and Implementing the Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI-DEV and/or CMMI-SVC)
- Organizational Change Management
The above listings represent standard areas of consulting, training, and workshops offered by Abridge Technology. However, in all cases the classes, topics, and workshops can be combined, adjusted, and tailored to fit your specific circumstances.
Please feel free to call or e-mail and we can discuss your specific training preferences: (USA) 703.729.6085.
|  (c) 1998-2019 Abridge Technology. All rights reserved.|